by Isabel Collado
by Isabel Collado
What does the Lip Micropigmentation consist of?
Lip micropigmentation is the aesthetic technique that shapes and plumps lips, rejuvenating and enhancing them with a very natural result.
Lips micropigmentation is also suitable to correct imperfections and improve the color by adapting it to our tastes.
discover before and after lip micropigmentation
Profiling and blurring, optical lip augmentation, lifting effect …
Our specialist will carry out a personalized diagnosis to suggest the most appropriate technique for you.
The specialist’s evaluation will determine if a new lip micropigmentation can be performed over the old one, as well as the most appropriate lip micropigmentation technique that will maximize results.
Remember to discuss with your eyeliner micropigmentation specialist if you suffer from any of the following ailments:
- I have a previous eyebrow microblading or micropigmentation job in the same area
- I have oily skin
- I have diabetes
- I take anticoagulant medication
- I’m pregnant
Recommendations before performing eye micropigmentation or eyeliner
– Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before coming to the appointment
– Do not sunbathe
– Notify if you have diabetes or take any medication for blood clotting
-Do not wax the area
-Do not tint the eyebrows
* The pigments, instruments and techniques for micropigmentation that we use at Noble Art are safe, have the best quality and are respectful with your skin, as well as presenting excellent durability.
- The specialist will indicate the post-treatment cream and how to apply it.
- You should not sunbathe for weeks after the treatment.
- It will be necessary to wash with soap and water 3 times a day.
lip micropigmentation at noble art
The attention to detail and the complete satisfaction of our clients is our maxim. To achieve this, we have designed our facilities aimed to you optima enjoyment and outstanding comfort and safety.
Do you have any doubt? Contact us for further information about services, availability and prices.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT